How my practice is unique from other business litigation firms.
Honesty and integrity are my priority. I make a living practicing law, but profit is not my priority. You and your best interests are. I believe in listening to my clients and being present with them. My goal is to figure out what your needs are and guide you towards the best path at resolution. I take your business as seriously as I take mine.
I offer my clients honor - my word means a lot, hard work, attention to detail, empathy, open communication, and a listening ear. I will counsel you on your case, but the decisions are your own and I respect your insights.
I’m the one with a business degree. Do I really need an attorney?
In some cases, no. But if you are asking this question then more than likely you are in need of a business litigation attorney if only to determine if you have a case.. But let me give you some examples of when you should call an attorney,
- You and your business partner(s) want to make “special allocations” in your agreement.
- You want to contribute appreciated property to a partnership or LLC.
- You are seeking to form a new business or branch of your company.
- You are buying a business or merging.
- You are experiencing any threat of a lawsuit no matter how frivolous it may seem.
When considering legal representation consider what is at stake: everything you have put into your company, everything you have invested, the responsibility you have to your employees, your clients, and your dependents. I want to help you make the best business decisions and help maximize your profits. Give me a call today and we can discuss your concerns and/or plans.